Dussehra Celebration 2022
The Dussehra Special Packages at Savi Camps Jaisalmer
Dussehra is one of the big festivals celebrated by Hindus in India. Every household enjoys these holidays and it onsets the festive mood in India. Entire Gujarat celebrates Navratri during these days. So we at Savi Camps have decided to carry your festive holiday mood along with your vacations at Jaisalmer, so you do not miss the fun of festivities away from home.
Dussehra Celebration – Jai Shree Ram
Savi Camps Jaisalmer is organizing Dussehra Celebration where customers have something special event related to Dussehra each day. The activities are kept different each day so you can enjoy them more. In accordance with the event festivities, we have created stay packages for 2 nights and 3 nights. We have kept no limitations so anyone who can book according to their convenience and can enjoy the festive mood even after being away from the home.
A special Program list has been mentioned below, thereafter the package details are also shared with you. packages are available online and you can buy them directly from our website. Our payment gateway is a trusted brand CC Avenue which let you choose various modes of payment.
Special Program Date-Wise
- 1 October 2021 – Traditional Garba and RAS with Ghumar cultural performance
- 2 October 2021 – Garba and Dandiya Night with Ram Lala Dressing competition.
- 3 October 2021 – Ravan effigy making to be burnt on Dussehra along with Garba and Dandiya
- 4 October 2021 – Ramayan Story Telling with traditional cultural performance with Garba and Dandiya
- 5 October 2021 – Burning of Ravan with crackers with Gala feast. Garba and Dandiya
- 6 October 2021 – Ram Lala dressing competition – kids & ladies.
Camel Safari, Jeep Dune Bashing (Jeep Safari), Cultural Program, Camp Fire, Dance, Archery, Shooting etc.
Package & Price for Dussehra celebration
For 2Nights /3 Days Package
AC Swiss Camp – Rs 9000 for the couple, Rs 3600 extra per person, Rs 3000 extra child (6-12 years). Below 6 years child complimentary with adults.
Mobile Camp (Shared Bathroom) – Rs 6000 per couple on a double sharing basis, Rs 2000 extra person, Rs 1800 extra child (6-12 years). Below 6 years child complimentary with adults.
For 3Nights /4 Days Package
AC Swiss Camp – Rs 12000 per couple on a double sharing basis, Rs 5000 extra person, Rs 4000 extra child (6-12 years). Below 6 years child complimentary with adults.
Mobile Camp (Shared Bathroom) – Rs 7800 per couple on a double sharing basis, Rs 2700 extra person, Rs 2400 extra child (6-12 years). Below 6 years child complimentary with adults.
- Welcome Tikka By Dhol and Arti
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Cultural Dance
- Camel Safari
- Jeep Safari (SIC basis)
- Daily Breakfast, Hi tea (4 pm), evening snacks, and Dinner
- Event participation free
- Indoor games and outdoor games included in the package
- Any Pick up / Drop from City / Railway station / Airport / Bus Stand
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance, etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- The supplement charge will be applicable for Single occupancy room stay
- Chargeable outdoor games to be payable separately
***Important Info for Guests to Know Before they Book***
Savi Camps is 30 kms from Jaisalmer and 8 kms before Sam Sand Dunes. Located in a remote area and amid desert, we request you to have this information beforehand
Check-In: 15:00 Hours
Check Out: 11:00 Hours
- Winter clothes are a must in winter, especially in November, December, and January, if you are sensitive to cold then they are an absolute must.
- Food will not be served in camps and guests are also requested to keep their food properly packed otherwise it would lead to an invitation to ants and bugs, which neither you want nor we want.
- For safari, complimentary or paid, please coordinate with our front office for timings at the time of check-in
- Since water is scarce in the desert, we request our guests to not waste water.
- If you are allergic to any kind of food do let our team know well in advance as all the ingredients are procured from 30 km away. We will be happy to accommodate your request if told in advance.
- Since it’s a kid-friendly resort, we do not allow pets. PETS are a STRICT NO
- Since we are couple and family-friendly, we do not take stags.
- Though we use pest controls and insecticides still you may encounter unfriendly guests like insects, bugs, etc. as you are in the desert. Do not panic Just call our staff. Our staff will help to depart the unwelcomed guests.