The Dussehra Special Packages at Savi Camps Jaisalmer
Dussehra is one of the big festivals celebrated by Hindus in India. Every household enjoys these Dusshera holidays and it onsets the festive mood in India. The entire Gujarat celebrates Navratri during these days. West Bengal enjoys the most with Durga Pooja during this period. So we at Savi Camps have decided to carry your festive holiday mood along with your Dussehra holidays at Jaisalmer, so you do not miss the fun of festivities away from home.
Dussehra in Jaisalmer
Dussehra in Jaisalmer sets the begining of the season for tourist. The markets gets lively and active. Camp owner rush to set uo their camps and get ready for welcoming the Guest for the season. There is tremendous energy and feeling of joy in the air. Administartion also gets ready to follow the tradition of Rajasthan by giving a warm wlecome to guest by observing the arrangements are done properly.
On Dussehra night, huge colossal effigies of Ravana, his brother Kumbhkarna and son Meghnad are erected in the open ground where actors dressed as Ram, Sita, and Lakshman arrive and shoot arrows of fire at these effigies, which are stuffed with firecrackers.
Dussehra Celebration 2023 – Jai Shree Ram
Savi Camps Jaisalmer is organizing Dussehra Celebration 2023 where customers have a special event related to Dussehra celebrations daily. The activities are kept different each day so you can enjoy them more during the Dussehra holidays.
A special Program list has been mentioned below, so you can see what events you can get engaged in. You can easily check the availability of our camps online and you can also book camps for stay directly from our website. Our payment gateway is a trusted brand CC Avenue which let you choose various modes of payment.
Special Program Date-Wise for Dussehra Celebrations 2023
- 20 October 2023 – Traditional Garba and RAAS with Ghumar cultural performance
- 21 October 2023 – Garba and Dandiya Night with Ram Lala Dressing competition.
- 22 October 2023 – Ravan effigy making to be burnt on Dussehra along with Garba and Dandiya
- 23 October 2023 – Ramayan Story Telling with traditional cultural performance with Garba and Dandiya
- 24 October 2023 – Burning of Ravan with crackers with Gala feast. Garba and Dandiya
Highlights of Stay during Dussehra Holidays
Camel Safari, Jeep Dune Bashing (Jeep Safari), Cultural Program, Camp Fire, Dance, Archery, Shooting etc.
Package & Price for Dussehra Celebration 2023
Guarantee for the best competitive price
Check the rates online as our rates are dynamic and directly related to the demand and supply rule.
Let us know if you are getting a lower price for our camps at any other site, share the screenshot we will definitely match it. That’s our price guarantee.
All the best packages and camp rates are available online
Itinerary for the Day Package
Check-in to the Hotel after 2 pm. (if in case you are arriving early please let us know so you don’t have to wait). Enjoy the traditional welcome drink, check-in at your camp, and relax. In the evening around 4 pm enjoy your hi tea (tea/coffee with cookies) at the restaurant. Thereafter enjoy sam sand dunes, camel safari, and jeep safari (optional) from our camel point. (you have to drive your own vehicle to camel drive). Enjoy the sunset at the dunes thereafter back to camps
After reaching the camp you will receive the traditional welcome with dhol, tikka, and arti. Thereafter freshen up and enjoy the traditional cultural dance of Rajasthan. Along with it, enjoy the special event for Dushera. Later enjoy the snack along with the show. Thereafter enjoy a campfire and dance with the artist on some Bollywood numbers. Meanwhile, you can have dinner too as a buffet is ready with North Indian and Traditional Rajasthani Cuisines. After that, you can enjoy the most sought-after activity of our camp, Star Gazing. Overnight at respected camps.
In the morning you can enjoy a scrumptious spread of buffet breakfast (vegetarian Only)
- Welcome Tikka By Dhol and Arti
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Cultural Dance
- Camel Safari
- Jeep Safari (SIC basis)
- Daily Breakfast, Hi tea (4 pm), evening snacks, and Dinner
- Event participation free
- Indoor games and outdoor games included in the package
- Any Pick up / Drop from City / Railway station / Airport / Bus Stand
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance, etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- The supplement charge will be applicable for Single occupancy room stay
- Chargeable outdoor games to be payable separately
***Important Info for Guests to Know Before They Book***
Savi Camps is 30 kms from Jaisalmer and 8 kms before Sam Sand Dunes. Located in a remote area and amid desert, we request you to have this information beforehand
Check-In: 15:00 Hours
Check Out: 11:00 Hours
- Winter clothes are a must in winter, especially in November, December, and January, if you are sensitive to cold then they are an absolute must.
- Food will not be served in camps and guests are also requested to keep their food properly packed otherwise it would lead to an invitation to ants and bugs, which neither you want nor we want.
- For safari, complimentary or paid, please coordinate with our front office for timings at the time of check-in
- Since water is scarce in the desert, we request our guests not to waste water.
- If you are allergic to any kind of food do let our team know well in advance as all the ingredients are procured from 30 km away. We will be happy to accommodate your request if told in advance.
- Since it’s a kid-friendly resort, we do not allow pets. PETS are a STRICT NO
- Since we are couple and family-friendly, we do not take stags.
- Though we use pest controls and insecticides still you may encounter unfriendly guests like insects, bugs, etc. as you are in the desert. Do not panic Just call our staff. Our staff will help to depart the unwelcomed guests.